Vilano Racing Bike – Aluminium Commuter
Vilano racing bike Aluminium Commuter 700c
BEST FEATURES & BENIFITS OF THE Vilano Racing Bike
- ALUMINIUM FRAME-Having a Racing bike with a aluminium frame means its lighter, faster and easier to manually carrt.
- SHIMANO THUMB SHIFTER – having these highly responsive shifters helps me push the maximum speed of the bike, and it comes in handy when i am late for work
- ALLOY CRANK SET (Set 50/40/30)- comes in very handy.
- ALLOY CALIPER BRAKES-riding a racing bike to and from work means i need sharp brakes that react quickly and I am very happy with these
- FREE PLATFORM PEDALS- Thought I was going to have to buy these separately, i was pleasantly surprised to find they are included.
VILANO RACING BIKE – CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
“Great Value” “Paint job is understated but attractive”. “The wheels run straight, and the gear change is precise. “ I will be changing the bar tape for extra comfort.”The Vilano Racing Bike is a affordable entry level bike thats great value for money, it has an impressive overall 4.5 rating on Amazon, its an ideal bike for those daily commutes to work or for those rides out with family and friends. I was suprised at the all the high end specifications that you normally come with a much more expensive bike. It has a good 21 speeds, aluminium frame, Shimano Shifters, Alloy Caliper brakes and good quality wheels for the price range.
- A triple chain set up front offers a wide gear ratio.
- The frame comes with and understated black paint job.
- Comes with Indexed rear gears that help you up those challenging hills.
- Wheels run straight and true, cornering is neutral and handling is great.
- Frame has mounting points for mudguards so you can use it all year round.
- 4.5 stars on Amazon
- Good Customer Testimonals
- The stock saddle looks basic but is surprisingly comfortable. I purchased a gel saddle cover for ten pound and its definetly worth it for that extra bit of comfort.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
I am 6ft with 32cm leg, will this bike be bigger enough for me?“Yes, I am 6ft and the bike fits me perfectly.”
Does anyone know the exact weight of the bike? “It think its around 11kg, 12 kg boxed”
Could I add mudguards to the this bike?“Should have no tropuble as there are plenty of mounting points.”
Can the seat be adjusted? “Yes, the tools to change the height are also included.”
Do you have to assemble the bike?“You only have to attach, the handlebars, saddle and front wheel. should take no longer than 15 minties.”
Can I fit a pannier rack? “You should be able to to fit a pannier to this road bike.”
Does the bike come with a warrenty? “Yes, the bike comes with a 12 month warrenty.”
What are the size of the wheels?“27 inchs”
ADVICE FOR USING THE VILANO RACING BIKE
GO ON A TEST RUN- make sure you test out the saddle, height, handlebars amd gears before you go on a long commute.
KEEP INSTRUCTIONS- when i purchased my first bike, i stupidly misplaced my instruction and had to get in touch with the manufacturer to get a repacement
PRESTA VALVE- The wheels uses Presta Valves so you may have to invest into a new pump.
The vilano bike has a very respectable overall rating of 4.5, with a lot of good customer Testimonials. The bike comes partly assembled, detailed instruction manuel, all the tools you need to assemble the bike. It a great bike for that daily commute to work or for a leisurely ride.
It’s a good value racing bike within this price range with lots and lots of specifications you would only normally find on much more expensive bikes . It comes with a lightweight Aluminium Frame, Shimano Shifters, Alloy crank shaft, caliper brakes and it comes in a stylish black. Definetly a head Turner, If your looking for a racing bike then you wont go far from in buying this bike. You wont be disapointed.