pro bike tool
pro bike tool
High Pressure Barrel
pro bike tool metrics
% fewer strokes!***
mini bike pump mini review
- With a bike mount, nice flexible hose and pressure gauge included it was hard not to score this pump 100% on features. However the hose is just a little short so we knocked 5% off.
- It’s fair to say that this is not the cheapest bike pump you will find, however it is not the most expensive either. So if you want quality and features, without paying top dollar then this is the pump for you. ps, thanks moors bike shop for letting me try this pump out and review it!
- Pro Bike are a UK company that specialise in, uhm, bike gear. Their products are known to be quality made, and I definitely like the feel of this mini bike pump in the hand. I think I’ll leave that there.
- features – 95%
- value for money – 75%
- Build Quality – 95%
In addition, the hose screws onto the valve to prevent coming off or damaging the valve. I love having this pump as it can fit in my back pack. The gauge on the pump is great for when I am out an about and need to add air in my tyres.
You may be able to purchases cheaper mini bike pumps, however you get an added bit of quality and the customer support I received from the manufacturer was fantastic. I sent them an email and only had to wait a couple of hours for them to email me back.
- PRO BIKE TOOL has over 500 good customer testimonials.
- Fantastic 4.6 star rating on Amazon
- Compatible with Presta and Schrader valves means you can use it on both types of valves. It saves purchashing two separate valves.
- The bike bike pump with Gauge by Pro Bike comes with a mount kit therefore allows you to attach the mini bike pump to the bike. Its handy if your not taking a back pack.
- High pressure valve up to 120 psi
- In addition it uses CNC technology to ensure the best quality and high standard.
- Finally, Lightweight and durable 8.75 inch and 4.5 oz of power.
a second opinion
I gave this pro bike tool to my brother for a second opinion. Because we agree, on #NOTHING. Here’s what he said. For what it’s worth.
“Firstly, If your looking for a tried and tested PRO BIKE TOOL to pump up you tyres this is the product for you. I noted that it had impressive customer testimonials on Amazon with 500 reviews – so that is always a good sign.
Secondly, it is lightweight, compact and solid and is compatible for both Presta and Schrader Valves with a good connection – thanks to the screw fitting.
Thirdly, all pro bike pumps come with a detailed instruct manual. The pump can be used straight away, the manufacturer says he uses CNC technology to make sure it produces the best product. I have no clue what that means, but is sounds impressive. Hopefully it means something to you.
It pumps to 120 psi, which is remarkable for such a small bike pump. It’s inexpensive, lightweight, durable and solid portable PRO BIKE TOOL.
I’m impressed. And I’m keeping it”
have a question?
or a comment to make?
share your opinion of this mini bike pump – I’d love to hear your thoughts!
* Satisfied clients based on estimated sales drawn from 4 different sales outlets, multiplied by Amazon’s percentage of satisfied customer reviews as at May 2018.
** Percentage satisfaction drawn from 4 and 5 star review metrics drawn from 3 sales outlets and 4 review websites as at May 2018. This figure is subject to change.
*** Strokes figure supplied by manufacturer