Their bikes a great looking and they perform. When we talk about performance we mean disc brakes, zoom suspension forks and an 18-speed gearing as a minimum across all of their models. All bosses components are tried and tested and come from industry leading brands such as Shimano gearing, Zoom disc brakes and KMC chains. Their bikes are affordable and are built to last, and every Boss bike has this concept at its heart.
Boss Stealth Men’s Dual suspension bikes are bike manufacturers who see things a little differently? They are actually different, and they produce strong and bold designs alongside sleek simple frames which make the Boss range distinct and different. Their bikes stand out from the crowd for all of the right reasons.
The Boss Stealth Men’s Mountain Bike is a bike that means business, and that’s exactly what its specs say about it, too. Its Off-road-ing is no problem, on the issue of stealth, thanks to its full suspension, twenty-one speed Shimano gearing and powerful mechanical disc brakes which can be relied upon in any and all conditions.
Its Y-frame design allows for great performance and a comfortable ride, and its off-road, chunky tyres are great at biting into rough terrain. Topped off with front and rear mudguards, and saddle with good rail adjusters and a soft compound handlebar grips, Full suspension soaks up bumps on uneven terrain, 21 speed Shimano gears gives the bike speed and power.
- On the issue of Stealth, it is built with a good suspension, and also possesses a 21 speeds Shimano gearing and powerful mechanical disc braking system which can be relied upon at any and all conditions.
- Some of the bikes have a Y-frame design which allows for great performance and gives the rider a comfortable ride.
- For its off-road some of their bikes, possess chunky tyres which are great at biting into rough terrain.
- Some of the Boss Stealth Men’s Dual suspension bikes come with a free 6-weeks free first service, and a Pre-Delivery inspection plus a 22 point safety check.
Most Boss Stealth bikes are backed with a fresh look for each season. Their spec speaks for itself: 21 Shimano gearing, front and rear Zoom branded alloy disc brakes and dual mudguards which give them the kit needed to tackle any terrain, they also possess a whilst front and rear suspension which gives it a comfortable ride and soaks up the bumps.
They also have Deep section wheel rims, off-road MTB tyres and strong disc hubs make the wheels strong and sturdy.
- During the manufacturing of Stealth Men’s Dual suspension bikes the manufacturers put design at the top of their list when it came’ to designing the bikes.
- Some customers, had this to say about the Boss Stealth Men’s Dual suspension bike, saying that the bikes comes with Shimano gears and dual suspension, and it also has a lightweight frame with a great color combination.
- Most customers say that they found setting up the brakes very easy.
- Most customers say the bikes are quite light and comfortable. The brakes and gears works very well.
- Some persons say it’s an excellent bike especially for its price. Front, rear suspension and disk brakes with an excellent bargain!!!!!!
- Does Boss Stealth Men’s Dual suspension bike have good brakes, although they need a bit of fiddling?
- Boss Stealth has a range of wonderful bikes in which the gears are adequately effective but need some maintenance as can often slip.
- Boss bike have very sturdy bikes, great for everyday use and also for rocky and rutted trails.
- Do Boss Stealth Men’s Dual suspension bikes have double-wall rims, Minimal assembly, Dual suspension and Steel forks?
- Would the forks on this bike, can they be replaced with upgraded ones? And what capacity of forks can it be upgraded to?
- Are they suited for riding on rocky and rutted trails?
- Are the Boss Stealth Men’s Dual suspension bike assembled on delivery?
- How well does a boss bike handle off-road tracks?
- Do the Boss Stealth Men’s Dual suspension bikes come with a free 6-weeks free first service, and a Pre-Delivery inspection plus a 22 point safety check?
- Does the Boss Stealth Men’s Dual suspension bike come with a warranty? And if so does it cover routine maintenance? And if that’s the case what is the period of time in question?
- How do I know if a boss bike fits me properly?
- Are the Boss Stealth Men’s Dual suspension bikes durable? Can it be used for extreme sports?
- Is it suitable for my 10 year old kid?
- On request can the Boss Stealth Men’s Dual suspension bike come assembled? If I don’t want to go through the stress of assembling them?
- Can the handle bar of a Boss Stealth Men’s Dual suspension bike be adjusted?
There are a lot of reasons why this bike is a must have but we shall name just a few:
- once set up to personal taste, the bike rides excellently.
- Boss Stealth Men’s Dual suspension bike is smooth and quiet and looks good also. It’s also a Useful and adequate tool kit.
- It’s is a good bike for men and women. It gives a smooth and comfortable ride, the whole system is easy to maintain and is extremely easy to assemble on first delivery as it is almost complete when unpacked.
5 Top Selling Mountain Bikes
Sign up with your email address at the bottom of the page to be kept up to date on all our latest review